AMDRO PowerFlex weed & pest system

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Took this photo at the zoo.I was told these birds never leave each other,no matter what.To bad people don't have that kind of devotion to one another.
 My family are gone to church I really felt bad this morning so I stayed at home.It's one of those days where there is stuff that needs to be done,but you just don't want to do it.
My husband told me to was going to go back to driving at truck.He will be gone two weeks home two days.Any job these days is a good job. Hey I happy we will have a steady income coming in,maybe insurance. I felt a little guilty for staying home,but I stop I shouldn't feel guilty for taking care of me every once in a while.who else is gonna do it .Momma said ther would be days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment