AMDRO PowerFlex weed & pest system

Friday, January 13, 2012

I am so excited I have a follower.
I hope I keep you entertained. I ramble  a little abot everthing.
This is my cat George.I  got her to be an inside cat,but she had other plans.Now she is having to deal with crazy Alabama winter,She won't behave in the house.She acts like a dog.
My husband is gone to deliver a chair and pick up a sofa.So I have a couple of hours to myself.He took our son with him.the rest of the household is out working.Sometimes it does pay to be momma.
He plans on going hunting tomorrow. But our son will stay with me,he likes grocery shopping.We usually hit wal-mart for art supplies.
My dad had a thyroid biopsy this morning he will most likely have to have it taken out. Been there done that three times.Mom has a bacteria in her stomach she is getting treatment for,she will feel better in about two weeks.
Oh my daughter is working ,going to college, and planning her wedding, coming up in September.
Me and her dad are getting her dress,she is doing the rest . My sister-in-law lost her job yesterday.
It's lunch time more later...momma said  be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment